Supplier Membership in VetFran is open to all current IFA supplier members who meet our membership requirements. The value proposition rests on five pillars:
VetFran’s program is open to IFA’s non-franchisor member supplier companies, and they play a vital role in the VetFran ecosystem. Our community prides itself on being veteran friendly, and companies that provide services to our franchisor members are encouraged to live those values too. If your company is an IFA supplier member, be it a consultant, an IT or marketing provider, a human resources company or a lender, there’s room for you in the VetFran family. By making a commitment to either directly support veterans or veteran franchisees with discounts, or by supporting VetFran member companies by extending a discount on them, you have an opportunity to become an active and high-visibility member of this 450+ company network.
VetFran Supplier Member Benefits
Capitalize on your VetFran Membership and ensure your company can take advantage of incredible new programs. An easy step your company can take to support veterans in franchising. Included in your membership is:
- Appear at VetFran Events
- Your company can appear on VetFran panels at franchise expos across the country.
- Exclusive VetFran Supplier Discounts
- Access to discounts by over two dozen fellow supplier companies and counting.
- Rotating Promotions
- Appear in promotions on VetFran Social Media, Website, and a special feature in the Franchise Opportunities Guide.
- Premium Resources
- Access to research, white papers, and best practice guides.
- Webinar Sponsorship
- Host & train brands and franchisee's on your specialty with webinars geared toward supplier services & products.
- VetFran Partners
- Access to VetFran's private and public sector partners.